肥伦今夜秀- 悉尼·斯威尼 称卡西在《亢奋》第三季中变得更加疯狂

-Welcome back, bud.

- 欢迎回来,伙计。

And thank you for playing that game with me.

谢谢你和我一起玩那个游戏。

-Of course! We won! -We won. Is that unbelievable?

- 当然!我们赢了!- 我们赢了。难以置信吧?

-I couldn't believe it. You guys, I suck at trivia.

我简直不敢相信。你们知道吗,我可不擅长这种问答游戏。

-I know, but you're a good game player.

- 我知道,但你是个游戏高手。

You're fun to play games with. -I get competitive.

和你玩游戏很有趣。 -我会变得很有竞争心。

-Yeah. Me too. -Yeah.

- 是的。我也是。 - 嗯。

-But we did it. -We did it.

- 但我们做到了。 - 我们做到了。

-We can be happy. Yeah. -We could do more games.

-我们可以开心。是的。-我们可以玩更多游戏。

-Yeah. I have a lot to get into here with you.

- 是的,我有很多要和你分享的。

But first I want to talk about this new puppy.

首先我想聊聊这只新来的小狗。

You got a new puppy. -I did.

你养了只新小狗。——是的。

-And let me just show -- Look at this little...

让我给大家展示一下——看看这个小家伙……

How old? -Look at Sully Bear!

几岁了?——看Sully Bear!

-Aww. No. -I think there he was maybe like 8 or 9 weeks, but he's 16 weeks now.

- 哎呀,不是的。- 我觉得他那时大概8到9周大,不过现在他已经16周了。

You guys, he is already at like 55 pounds.

你们知道吗,他已经长到55磅重了。

His paw's the size of my hand. -He's not a puppy anymore.

他的爪子和我手一样大。——他不再是小狗了。

-He's not. -He's not a puppy.

- 他不是。- 他不是小狗。

Here you are. Um...

给你。嗯...

Here you are napping together. -Yeah.

你们一起在这里小憩。——是的。

[ Audience awws ] -Yeah. Somebody just said, "No."

[观众发出“啊”的赞叹声] - 是的。刚才有人说:“不行”。

Yes! Yes!

是的!是的!

They go, "No." Yes! But here -- I love this one here.

他们说:“不行。” 对!但这里——我喜欢这个。

You guys are paddleboarding.

你们在玩站立式划桨。

How did you get him to -- How did you get him to do this?

你是怎么让他——你是怎么让他做到这个的?

-He loves the water.

- 他喜欢水。

-He does? -He does.

- 他会的? - 是的,他会。

He'll just run and belly flop into the pool.

他会跑过去,然后扑通一声肚子朝下跳进泳池。

-Really? -Yeah.

- 真的吗?- 是的-是的-Yeah.

-That's so cute. Oh, my gosh.

太可爱了。哦,天哪。

You said that he's starting to act like a human.

你说他开始表现得像个人了。

-He is. So, he's very smart. -Uh-huh.

- 他是很聪明的。- 嗯哼。

-And he's watched me open doors.

他还看着我开门。

And he has now learned how to open doors.

而且他现在已经学会了如何开门。

-So he's currently -- he's a doorman in New York City.

- 所以他现在——是纽约市的一名门童。

It's amazing. Sully Bear, congratulations.

太棒了。Sully Bear,恭喜你。

-Yes. [ Laughter ] -It's a big deal to have a dog as a doorman in New York.

- 是的。[笑声] - 在纽约有一只狗狗当门卫可是件大事。

-I mean -- -He's a talented pup.

——我是说——他是个有才华的小狗。

-He's very talented. -You actually brought us a video.

- 他非常有才华。 - 你实际上给我们带来了一段视频。

Here's Sydney's puppy opening a door.

悉尼的小狗会开门了。

This is real. Check this out.

这是真的。来看看这个。

[ Laughter ] -Hey, bud! Good job!

[笑声] -嘿,小家伙!干得好!

Good job!

干得好!

[ Cheers and applause ] -I need to teach him to close it now, though.

[欢呼与掌声] - 不过,我现在得教他关门了。

-Eh, close it. Opening it is just cool.

- 嘿,关上吧。开着门才够酷。

You're currently filming "Euphoria."

你目前正在拍摄《亢奋》。

-I am. -This is a big deal.

- 我是。 - 这可是件大事。

Season three. This has been years now.

第三季。这已经好几年了。

-It's been three years. -We've been waiting for this.

-已经三年了。-我们一直在等待这一刻。

We want this. -Yeah.

我们想要这个。——对。

-How is everyone? Where is everyone?

大家怎么样?都在哪儿呢?

-Cassie is crazy.

-Cassie 疯了。

-But that's the Cassie we love.

但那就是我们喜爱的卡西。

-Exactly. We want -- -She's the favorite -- It's the favorite version of her.

- 确实如此。我们希望—— - 她是大家最喜欢的——这是她最受欢迎的版本。

-Yes. -Yeah.

- 是的-是的- 是的-是的-Yeah.

-So she still is? -Oh, she's even worse.

- 她还是那样吗? - 哦,她更过分了。

-Oh, yeah! -She's even worse.

- 哦,没错! - 她更糟糕。

-Really? -Yes.

- 真的吗?- 是的-是的

-Okay, good, good, good. Alright. Good.

- 好的,很好,很好,很好。行了,很好。

We can't say anything else.

我们不能再透露更多了。

No, we can't say anything else.

不行,我们不能再透露更多了。

-What? What are you -- -Well, I have a photo here.

- 什么?你在—— - 嗯,我这儿有张照片。

-What photo do you have?

你拍了什么照片?

-Looks like a picture of you as Cassie in a wedding dress.

- 看起来像是你饰演Cassie时穿着婚纱的照片。

[ Audience oohs ] I'm just saying. Does Cassie get married?

[观众发出惊叹声] 我只是说说而已。卡西会结婚吗?

-Um... -It's just between us.

-嗯... -这只是我们之间的悄悄话。

-I can't confirm or deny. -You can't?

- 我不能确认也不能否认。- 不能吗?

-Nope.

-不。

-You can't confirm... -That could be A.I.

-你无法确认... -那可能是人工智能。

-No, it can't. [ Laughter ] Nice try. For a second, I was, "Yeah, well --" No, it can't. Alright.

-不行,它不会。[笑声] 试得不错。有那么一会儿,我还以为,“嗯,好吧——”不,它真的不会。好了。

I'm not gonna get you in trouble.

我不会让你惹上麻烦的。

But next time, I want you to come back.

但下次,我希望你能回来。

-Next time when I can actually say...

- 下次我能真正说...

-And tell me everything. -...everything, I'd love to.

- 告诉我所有事情。 - ...所有事情,我很乐意。

-You'll give me the scoop. Last time we talked -- and I loved it -- you talked about your grandma and you told me about how you put your grandma in your movie.

-你会给我独家消息的。上次我们交谈时——我非常喜欢——你提到了你的奶奶,还告诉我你是如何在电影中加入奶奶的。

-I did. -And it was the cutest thing ever.

- 我确实教了。 - 而且那是最可爱的事情了。

And I just wanted to ask. How's Grandma doing?

我想问问,奶奶最近怎么样?

And has fame gone to her head?

名声是否让她飘飘然了呢?

-Grandy's doing amazing. She's very proud of me.

奶奶一切都好,她为我感到非常骄傲。

-Yeah. -She definitely brags a lot, to the point that the local grocery store -- And it's a really, really small town.

- 是的。 - 她确实经常夸耀,甚至到了当地杂货店——那是个非常非常小的镇子。

They'll go through the magazines every day to see if there's a little article or picture of me, and then they'll bring it to her house, and so now the coffee table is just covered in magazines.

他们每天都会翻阅杂志, 寻找是否有关于我的小文章或照片,然后把这些杂志带到她家,现在咖啡桌上已经堆满了这些杂志。

-Yeah. That's awesome. -It's so cute.

- 是的,太棒了。 - 真是太可爱了。

-Isn't that the best thing? -Yeah.

- 那不是最棒的事吗?- 是啊。

-What is her name? -I call her Grandy.

- 她叫什么名字? - 我叫她Grandy。

-Grandy? Yeah.

-格兰迪?是的。

Can we give her a shout-out if she's watching?

如果她在看的话,我们能给她一个大声的赞美吗?

-Yes! Oh, my God. She'd freak out.

-对!天啊,她会吓疯的。

-Yeah. Grandy, hi! It's Jimmy and Sidney.

- 是的。奶奶,嗨!我是吉米和悉尼。

-Hi, Grandy! -Hi, Grandy!

- 嗨,奶奶! - 嗨,奶奶!

-Oh, my gosh. -It's so cute that you're keeping all the articles.

- 哦,天哪。 - 你把所有文章都留着,真是太可爱了。

Save 'em all. Put 'em all in one big book.

把它们都保存下来。把它们都放进一本大书里。

There'll be like 10,000 books.

会有成千上万本书。

-She's going to lose her mind. -Come on.

- 她会疯掉的。 - 来吧。

Next time, I want to meet you. Yeah.

下次,我想见你。是的。

Let's talk about your new film, "Echo Valley."

我们来聊聊你的新片《回音谷》吧。

-Yes. -It's you, Julianne Moore.

- 是的。 - 是您,朱丽安·摩尔。

This -- This movie has so many twists and turns in it, I don't know how even -- I know how we set it up, but I don't know we can say where it goes.

这部电影转折太多,我都不知道…… 虽然我知道我们是怎么安排的,但真的说不准它最后会走向哪里。

But is that what drew you to the movie?

是什么吸引了你参演这部电影呢?

-It was. You know, when I first read the script, I was completely blown away by how Brad, the writer, just woven all of these crazy turns that I didn't even expect.

确实如此。 你知道, 当我第一次读剧本时,我完全被编剧布拉德的才华所震撼,他巧妙地编织了这些出乎我意料的疯狂转折。

And usually I'm pretty good at figuring it out.

通常我都能很好地理解。

And I did not see this coming.

我真没料到会这样。

-But I love that you're taking these roles, too, because you're just -- I never know where you're gonna go.

- 但我很高兴你接下了这些角色,因为你总是——我永远猜不到你下一步会走向哪里。

When I think you're gonna zig, you zag.

当我以为你会向左时,你却向右。

-Thanks. I don't even know where I'm gonna go sometimes.

-谢谢。有时候我甚至不知道该去哪儿。

-Yeah. You do -- "Oh, yeah. I'll do a horror movie."

- 是的,你会——“哦,是的,我会拍一部恐怖片”。

Then you bring back the romantic comedy with Glen Powell.

然后你又与格伦·鲍威尔合作,回归浪漫喜剧。

I mean, come on. You crushed it.

我的意思是,得了吧,你表现得棒极了。

That's what I'm talking about, bud.

这就是我想说的,伙计。

And now you go this way, and I go -- And it's great.

现在你走这条路,我走——那条路,挺好的。

And, man, you and Julianne Moore acting together.

而且,伙计,你和朱丽安·摩尔同台飚戏。

-She's amazing. -It's like watching a great tennis match.

- 她太棒了。 - 这就像在观看一场精彩的网球比赛。

It's like, "This is fantastic." How's Julianne Moore?

简直太棒了。朱丽安·摩尔怎么样?

-She is the most incredible human being.

她是最了不起的人。

She's so kind and fun and just amazing to work with.

她人特别善良、有趣,合作起来简直太棒了。

-Yeah, but how is it when you get in those fighting, arguing scenes?

- 是啊,但当你进入那些打斗、争吵的场景时,感觉怎么样?

-I felt so bad. -You did?

- 我感觉太糟糕了。 - 你真的感觉糟糕吗?

-I did. -But.

- 我确实这么做了。- 但是……

-'Cause I am -- I'm vicious.

因为我——我可是很凶的。

-Yeah, but do you get into, like -- Do you get in, like, character in your trailer and come out of the trailer like, "Get out of the way!

- 是的,但你会在拖车里进入角色吗?你会从拖车里出来,然后像这样喊:“让开!”

Roll the camera! Hurry up! Roll!"

开机!快点!开机!

-I could not, no. -No.

- 我不能,不行。- 不行。

-I, like, jump in and out. It's kind of psychotic.

我时而跳进,时而跳出,有点精神错乱的感觉。

-Like, you're happy and fun, and then you go...

-就像,你本来很开心很有趣,然后突然……

-And then they say, "Action," and then I'm screaming and crying.

然后他们喊“开拍”,我就开始尖叫和哭泣。

And then they call, "Cut." And I go, "What's wrong?"

然后他们喊“卡”。我就问:“怎么了?”

-Yeah. "What's wrong? No big deal.

- 是的。“怎么了?没什么大不了的。”

I'm just screaming and crying." Yeah.

“我只是在尖叫和哭泣。” 是的。

How do we set up what "Echo Valley" is about?

我们如何设定《回声谷》的主题呢?

-I usually say that Claire, my character, shows up at her mom's doorstep, played by Julianne Moore, covered in blood.

我通常会说,我的角色克莱尔出现在由朱丽安·摩尔饰演的妈妈的门前,浑身是血。

-That's correct. -And what follows is a...

-没错。-接下来是……

endless amount of twists and turns that kind of show how much and how far a mother would go for her daughter.

剧中无尽的曲折展现了母亲为女儿能付出多少、走多远。

-That's it. Yeah. Yeah. How much. Yeah.

-就这些了。对,对。多少钱。对。

What would a mom do for her daughter?

一位母亲会为她的女儿做些什么呢?

-Mm-hmm. -Get ready. It's great. I want to show a clip.

-嗯哼。-准备好了。太棒了。我想给大家看个片段。

Here's Sydney Sweeney and Julianne Moore in "Echo Valley."

以下是悉尼·斯威尼和朱丽安·摩尔在《回声谷》中的表现。

Take a look at this.

看看这个。

-Mom, I need some money.

-妈妈,我需要一点钱。

-Here. Just -- Just leave. -Mom, I am leaving!

- 给你。就——走吧。- 妈,我这就走!

I just need some money for food and supplies!

我只需要一些买食物和日用品的钱!

-Food and supplies? You think I'm that stupid?

-食物和补给?你以为我那么蠢吗?

-Ryan is in trouble because of me!

- 因为我的缘故,瑞安遇到麻烦了!

Mom, it's serious this time!

妈妈,这次情况真的严重了!

-I'm not giving you any more money.

- 我不会再给你钱了。

I made a pledge to your father that I wouldn't...

我向你父亲承诺过,我不会……

-Oh, my God! The pledge! The [bleep] pledge!

- 哦,天哪!誓言!该死的誓言!

You and dad and your [bleep] pledge!

你和爸爸还有你们那该死的誓言!

"I pledge allegiance to neglect my daughter, and I don't give a flying [bleep] about her!"

“我宣誓效忠于忽视我的女儿,我对她毫不关心!”

-I don't give a [bleep]? Really?

-我才不在乎[哔哔]?真的吗?

-Mom, I need some money! -I don't have any money!

- 妈,我需要点钱! - 我没钱!

-It's all gone towards getting you better!

这一切都是为了让你变得更好!

Clearly it hasn't worked!

显然这招不管用!

-Mom, where are you going?!

- 妈妈,你要去哪儿?!

Mom, I'm in trouble!

妈,我遇到麻烦了!

I need money, Mom!

我需要钱,妈妈!

Mom, I need help!

妈妈,我需要帮助!

Mom, give me some money!

妈妈,给我点钱!

-Aaaaah!

- 啊!

[ Cheers and applause ] Sydney Sweeney, everybody! "Echo Valley."

[欢呼与掌声] 大家掌声欢迎悉尼·斯威尼!《回音谷》。

"Echo Valley" is streaming on Apple TV+ June 13th.

《回声谷》将于6月13日在Apple TV+上线播出。

We'll be right back with Andrew Rannells and Nick Kroll.

我们马上回来,接着是安德鲁·兰内尔斯和尼克·克罗尔的节目。

Stick around, everybody.

敬请期待,各位。

展开阅读全文

更新时间:2025-10-13

标签:娱乐   悉尼   亢奋   今夜   疯狂   奶奶   小狗   妈妈   确实   回声   伙计   感觉   可爱   照片

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020- All Rights Reserved. Powered By 61893.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302035593号

Top