华尔街日报- iOS 26 苹果新版软件升级 26项新功能

Welcome to iOS 26, where there's now a built-in assistant to screen your calls.

欢迎来到iOS 26,在这里现在有一个内置助手来筛选你的电话。

I'm calling with your top tips for iOS 26.

我打电话来是为了给你分享关于iOS 26的顶级小贴士。

Please pick up.

请接听。

Thanks, Joanna Stern, please stay on the line.

谢谢,乔安娜·斯特恩,请继续在线。

New messaging tricks like polls and backgrounds, live translation in calls, and did I mention a completely redesigned Liquid Glass interface that nobody asked for?

新的消息技巧, 比如投票和背景设置,通话中的实时翻译, 还有我说过的完全重新设计的没人要求的液态玻璃界面?

But there are ways to tone down that glassiness, and I'm pretty sure Tim Cook decided to jump from iOS 18 to 26 just to see if I could do it.

但有方法可以减少那种玻璃感,而且我敢肯定蒂姆·库克决定从iOS 18跳到26就是为了看看我能否做到。

26 tips for iOS 26.

iOS 26的26个技巧。

I'm insane.

我疯了。

Number one: lessen the glass.

第一条:减少玻璃效果。

This is basically what your iPhone looks like now.

这基本上就是你现在iPhone的样子。

Liquid Glass makes all the menus and toolbars translucent, which looks cool until you've got a bright background and overlapping text.

Liquid Glass 让所有菜单和工具栏变得半透明,看起来很酷, 直到你遇到背景亮且文字重叠的情况。

To really get rid of the effect, go to Settings, Accessibility, Display and Text, Reduce Transparency.

要彻底消除这个效果,进入设置,辅助功能,显示与文字,减少透明度。

That will remove the translucent look of almost everything.

那样会去掉几乎所有东西的半透明效果。

If you just wanna lessen the effect, try the Increased Contrast option.

如果你只是想减少这种效果,试试增强对比度选项。

To be clear, you do get used to the Liquid Glass look after a while.

清楚一点说,过一段时间你会习惯Liquid Glass的外观。

Number two: glassify your home screen.

第二:将你的主屏幕玻璃化。

For those who want to embrace Liquid Glass, there are a few new tricks, especially on the home screen.

对于那些想要使用液态玻璃界面的用户来说,有一些新的技巧, 特别是在主屏幕上。

Hold down and select Edit in the upper left, then Customize, then Clear or Tinted, and all your icons will now match the background.

长按并选择左上角的编辑,然后自定义, 接着选择透明或着色,这样你的所有图标就会与背景匹配了。

Now I can't find anything.

现在我什么都找不到了。

You can also extend the glassy clock on the screen, which is pretty cool.

你还可以将屏幕上的玻璃钟表拉长,这个功能挺酷的。

Number three: revert your phone app.

第三:恢复你的电话应用。

I really don't like the new phone app.

我真的不喜欢新的电话应用。

To go back to the old view, select the three lines at the top right of the Calls view, then select Classic.

要返回旧视图, 请选择通话视图右上角的三条线,然后选择经典。

We've gathered today to mourn the top-mounted search bar.

今天我们聚集在一起悼念顶部搜索栏。

It has now moved to the bottom almost across the entire operating system.

它现在已经移动到几乎整个操作系统底部。

Number four: set up call screening.

第四步:设置来电筛选。

This is one of my favorites.

这是我最喜欢的之一。

If you get a call from an unknown number, the software will ask who's calling.

如果你接到一个未知号码的来电,软件会询问是谁打来的。

Hi, if you record your name and reason for calling, I'll see if this person is available.

你好,如果你留下你的名字和来电原因,我会看看这个人是否在。

Then it will send you a message and transcribe what that caller said so you can decide if you wanna pick it up.

然后它会发送一条消息并转录来电者所说的内容,这样你可以决定是否接听。

It says, "Hey, you jazz.

它说,“嘿,你真棒。

I want to talk about your car warranty, of course." Who's you jazz?

“我想谈谈你的汽车保修,当然了”。谁是你的好友?

[Hugh] Hugh Jass, and I want to talk about your car warranty.

[Hugh] 怀·贾斯,我想谈谈你的汽车保修。

Ah, huge ass, I get it now.

啊,大屁股,我现在明白了。

Number five: use Hold Assist.

第五:使用 Hold Assist。

Right now I'm on hold with Apple customer support, but I don't have to sit here and wait on hold.

我现在在等待苹果客服的回复,但我不用坐在这里等着。

Go to More, Hold Assist.

前往更多,持握辅助。

It says, "You'll be notified to pick up." It runs the call in the background and mutes all the audio so you can do other things on your phone.

它说:“你会收到提示来接听”。通话会在后台运行,并且静音所有音频,这样你就可以在手机上做其他事情了。

I guess we wait.

我想我们得等。

Liquid Glass.

液态玻璃。

It says, "All Apple advisors are still busy.

它说:“所有苹果顾问都还在忙。

Please continue to hold for the next available advisor." Hi, Joanna.

请继续等待下一个可用的顾问”。你好,乔安娜。

How are you doing today?

你今天怎么样?

Not bad.

不错。

I just wanted to let you know I'm recording this call.

我只是想告诉你,我正在录音。

Well, if you record the call, I cannot continue, Joanna.

好吧,如果你要录音,我就不能继续了,乔安娜。

Seriously, one of the best features.

seriously, 这真是一个最好的功能。

Number six: live call translation.

第六项:实时通话翻译。

Did you have a nice summer?

你暑假过得好吗?

Yes, excellent.

是的,优秀。

Short trips and combined a little work, happy.

短途旅行兼带一点工作,开心。

On a call with someone who speaks a different language?

与讲不同语言的人通话?

You can go back to that same More menu and select Live Translation.

你可以回到同一个更多菜单并选择实时翻译。

It's limited right now to English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French.

目前仅限于英语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、德语和法语。

There's live translation in Messages too, and it supports more languages.

信息应用也支持实时翻译,并且支持更多语言。

All of these translation features require Apple Intelligence, which means you need to have an iPhone 15 Pro or newer.

所有这些翻译功能都需要苹果智能,这意味着你需要有一部iPhone 15 Pro或更新的机型。

Number seven: filter unknown senders.

第七条:过滤未知发件人。

You can now have three filters in your Messages app: Messages, Unknown Senders, and Spam.

你现在可以在信息应用中设置三个过滤器:消息、未知发件人和垃圾信息。

Spam is your junk.

垃圾邮件是你的垃圾。

You know, the texts that tell you you've got a great new job that's not really a job at all.

你知道的,那些告诉你有个很棒的新工作,但实际上根本就不是工作的短信。

That one's on by default, but if you wanna filter texts from numbers not in your contacts, like two-factor codes or appointment reminders, you can turn on Unknown Senders.

那个功能默认是开启的, 但如果你想过滤掉联系人列表之外的号码发来的短信,比如双因素认证码或预约提醒,你可以打开未知发件人筛选。

Tap the three lines in the top right corner, then Manage Filtering and turn on Screen Unknown Senders.

点击右上角的三条线,然后选择管理过滤, 并开启屏蔽未知发件人。

Number eight: add backgrounds to messages.

第八条:给消息添加背景。

Tap the contact image at the top of the conversation, then Backgrounds to change the background.

点击对话顶部的联系人图片,然后选择背景以更改背景。

This also works for group chats.

这同样适用于群聊。

Here's the catch: When you change the background, it changes it for everyone in the chat.

这里有个陷阱:当你改变背景时,聊天中的每个人看到的背景都会随之改变。

So if your friend changes it to something hideous and then you change it to something else, it changes it for everyone, which means you can go back and forth and back and forth with ugly backgrounds.

所以如果你的朋友把它改成很难看的样子, 然后你又改成了别的样子,这会为所有人改变背景, 这意味着你们可以来回切换难看的背景。

To recap, if you want your chats to look like a GeoCities page from 1997, go for it.

总之,如果你想让你的聊天看起来像1997年的GeoCities页面,那就随意吧。

Number nine: add a poll to messages.

第九:在消息中添加投票。

You can add a poll to any message chain.

你可以为任何消息链添加投票。

Just tap the plus in a conversation, Polls, and add your choices.

只需在对话中点击加号,创建投票,并添加你的选项。

Apple should have really just called this, "What should we get for dinner?" I voted sushi.

苹果真应该把这个叫做“我们今晚应该吃什么?”我选了寿司。

And the Messages app now shows typing indicators in group texts.

现在信息应用在群聊中会显示正在输入的指示器。

Finally.

终于来了

Number 10: adjust snooze time.

第10条:调整免打扰时间。

In the Clock app, tap an alarm, then select Snooze Duration.

在时钟应用中,点击一个闹钟,然后选择“ snooze 持续时间”。

Sadly, 15 minutes is the max, so no, you can't snooze until tomorrow.

遗憾的是,最长只有15分钟,所以你不能拖到明天再起。

And now, a giant snooze button.

现在,一个巨大的睡眠按钮。

Number 11: ask about screenshots.

第11条:询问关于截图的内容。

When you take a screenshot, there's now a lot going on.

当你截屏时,现在会有很多操作出现。

You'll now see new Visual Intelligence options.

你现在将看到新的视觉智能选项。

Tap Search to instantly Google whatever's displayed.

点击搜索以立即谷歌显示的内容。

You can also circle the item on the screen first.

你也可以先在屏幕上圈出该项目。

If this sounds familiar, there's a feature in Android just like it.

如果这听起来很熟悉,Android系统里也有类似的功能。

It's called "Circle to Search." This is another one of those Apple Intelligence tools, so you'll need one of those newer phones to get it.

这叫做“圆圈搜索” 。 这是苹果智能工具之一,所以你需要一部较新的手机才能使用它。

Number 12: relearn the Camera app.

第12条:重新学习相机应用。

This might be one of the most frustrating redesigns.

这可能是最令人沮丧的重新设计之一。

Apple stripped the Camera app, so you just have the camera and video buttons at the bottom.

苹果简化了相机应用,所以底部只有拍摄和录像按钮。

If you want anything else, you've gotta swipe across or press and hold to see all the modes at once.

如果你想查看更多选项,你就得滑动一下或长按来一次性查看所有模式。

And if you're hunting for more settings, swipe up from that bottom area because nothing says simplicity like a secret menu.

而且如果你在寻找更多设置,从底部区域向上滑动, 因为没有什么比一个隐藏菜单更能体现简洁了。

Number 13: turn on Adaptive Power.

第13条:开启自适应电源。

Under Settings, Battery, Power Mode, turn on Adaptive Power.

在设置中,电池,电源模式,开启自适应电源。

The phone learns your typical battery usage and on higher-usage days makes adjustments to help you extend the battery.

手机会学习你平时的电池使用习惯,在使用量较大的日子会自动调整以帮助你延长电池续航。

Whew, half way through.

呼,一半完成了。

Number 14: In Messages, tap the Select button, and you can select just a few words to highlight and copy instead of the whole text.

第14条:在信息中, 点击选择按钮,你可以选择只高亮并复制几个单词, 而不是整个文本。

Number 15: In the AirPods menu in Settings, enable Camera Control.

第15条:在设置中的AirPods菜单里,启用相机控制。

Say cheese.

说奶酪。

Press the stem when the camera is launched, and now your AirPods are a camera remote control.

启动相机时按下茎部,现在你的AirPods变成了相机遥控器。

Number 16: In Apple Maps, Visited Places keeps track of where you've been.

第16条:在苹果地图中,“访问地点”会记录你去过的地方。

If you can't remember the name of some restaurant, you can look at that list.

如果你记不起某个餐厅的名字,你可以看看那个列表。

I knew this would come in handy.

我知道这会派上用场。

Number 17: Sick of blurry photos?

第17条:厌倦了模糊的照片?

Go to Settings, Camera, Lens Cleaning Hints.

前往设置,相机,镜头清洁提示。

It will alert you when your camera needs a wipe.

它会在你的摄像头需要擦拭时提醒你。

Number 18: When you add a photo to your lock screen, you can select this Spatial Scene to add some movement to your photo.

第18条:当你将照片添加到锁屏时,你可以选择这个空间场景来给你的照片添加一些动态效果。

Number 19: Plug in your phone and here on the lock screen, it will say how long until it's fully charged.

第19条:将手机插上电源,在锁屏界面上会显示完全充满电还需要多长时间。

You can also see this in Settings under Battery.

你也可以在设置中的电池选项里看到这一点。

Number 20: You can combine two emojis.

第20条:你可以合并两个表情符号。

On the keyboard, tap Emoji, then GenMoji, then the two you want.

在键盘上,点击表情符号,然后选择GenMoji,再选择你想要的两个。

Number 21: In the Photos app, there's an easier way to filter by different types of images, including screenshots.

第21条:在“照片” 应用中, 有一种更简便的方法按不同类型的图片进行筛选,包括截图。

Number 22: In the Voice Memos app, select a recording, then Share, then Use as Ringtone.

第22条:在语音备忘录应用中,选择一个录音,然后分享,接着设为铃声。

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

叮铃铃,叮铃铃。

I will sell you this ringtone for $5.

我将以5美元的价格将这个铃声卖给你。

Number 23: If you don't like how screenshots now take up the full screen, go to Settings, General, Screen Capture, and turn off Full-Screen Previews.

第23条:如果你不喜欢截图现在占满整个屏幕,可以去设置, 通用, 屏幕截图,然后关闭全屏预览。

Number 24: I have years of CarPlay screenshots I never wanted, but no more.

第24条:我有多年不想保留的CarPlay截图,但现在没有了。

In that same Screen Capture section, you can turn on or off CarPlay screenshots.

在同一个屏幕捕获部分,你可以开启或关闭CarPlay截图功能。

Number 25: The new Preview app makes it easier to scan documents and deal with PDFs.

第25条:新的预览应用让扫描文档和处理PDF文件变得更加轻松。

And number 26: In Settings, Accessibility, you can turn on Head Tracking, so you can control your phone with face and head movements.

第26条:在设置中的辅助功能里,你可以开启头部追踪, 这样你可以通过面部和头部的动作来控制手机。

Camera launched.

相机启动。

Selfie taken.

自拍Selfie。

They said it couldn't be done.

他们说这不可能做到。

26 tips for iOS 26 in the year before 2026, but I did it.

26条关于2026年前的iOS 26使用技巧,但我已经做到了。

I did.

我做了。

I'm happy I drank some of that wine.

我很高兴喝了一些那瓶酒。

I feel great for the iOS video now.

我现在对iOS视频感觉很好。

展开阅读全文

更新时间:2025-09-23

标签:数码   华尔街   新功能   新版   苹果   日报   软件   背景   截图   相机   玻璃   消息   功能   选项   发件人   效果

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020- All Rights Reserved. Powered By 61893.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302035593号

Top