球王贝克汉姆 揭秘健身与饮食之道

贝克汉姆夫妇以自律著称,尤其在健身与饮食管理上极为严苛。今天,大卫·贝克汉姆分享了他对健身与饮食的独特见解,展现如何通过科学训练与均衡膳食维持良好的身体状态。

Hi, I'm David Beckham and I'm here to talk about my approach to my training and nutrition.

大家好,我是大卫·贝克汉姆,今天想和大家聊聊我的训练和饮食之道。

Let's go.

开始吧。

We all want to feel healthy, we all want to look healthy, especially these days because we talk about health so much more than we did 10, 20 years ago.

我们都想身体状态好,也想气色好,尤其是现在大家谈论健康比10年、20年前多多了。

It's everything.

健康就是一切。

I've always loved to train.

我一直热爱训练。

Obviously for 22 years, I intensely worked out every single day.

(踢球的)22年来,我每一天都高强度训练。

It was my job.

那是我的工作。

Now it's more conditioning and strength work, which I also love because I used to get a lot of cardio with the football, and now the cardio comes through the strengthening and conditioning.

如今更多是体能和力量训练,我也很喜欢,以前踢球时做大量有氧运动,现在则通过力量训练和体能训练来获得有氧训练。

But most importantly, I'm very organised.

但最重要的是,我非常自律。

I wake my daughter up, I take her to school, I come back, I work out and then I'm in the office.

每天我叫女儿起床,送她上学,回来训练,然后去办公室。

I think it's important for me to make time to train because it makes me feel good and it sets me up for the day.

我认为腾出时间训练很重要,这让我感觉良好,并为一天开个好头。

You know, motivation comes from inside and I stay motivated to set the right example for my kids.

动力源于内心,我保持动力,是为了给孩子们树立好榜样。

Best training tip that I've ever received.

我收到过最好的训练建议。

Turn up on time.

准时到场。

The least favourite part of the workout.

训练中最不喜欢的环节。

I actually don't have one.

说实话,没有。

You know, I enjoy to work out and I think that that's what's important.

要知道,我享受训练过程,我觉得这很重要。

You know, there are tough days and there are challenging days when you do different exercises and you try new things.

当然,当你做不同训练、尝试新动作时,也会有难熬的日子,也有挑战性强的训练。

And there's some days that are frustrating because when you try those new exercises and you're not used to them, it's challenging.

也会碰上沮丧时刻,当你尝试不熟悉的新动作,身体不听使唤,自然充满挑战。

But that is the good part about working out.

但这就是训练的魅力所在。

You know, the challenges is actually what sets you up.

正是这些挑战,才真正让你成长。

My go-to playlist in the gym, it varies, to be honest.

说实话,我在健身房的歌单挺随性的。

I go from Mark Anthony, and then I go to Jay-Z, and then I go to Kanye, and then I go to Oasis.

可能从马克·安东尼听到Jay-Z,再切到坎耶,然后放绿洲乐队。

And then this morning, we were very romantic.

今早我们还走浪漫路线呢。

We had a little bit of a Bobby Brown and, you know, quite a romantic workout this morning.

我们放了波比·布朗的歌,今早锻炼都带着点浪漫氛围。

I think I would have to say Muhammad Ali, because he's such an inspiration in the sports world.

我必须得说是穆罕默德·阿里,因为他对体育界来说是个巨大的鼓舞。

You know, I would love to have seen his workout regime.

我真希望能看到他的健身计划。

My approach to eating, well, I'm actually a foodie, so I love all kinds of food.

说到吃,我其实是个实打实的“吃货”,什么都爱吃。

There's not many things I don't like.

几乎没有我不喜欢的食物。

You can always have your cheat day.

放纵日当然可以有。

There's nothing wrong with that.

这没什么大不了的。

If you want a burger, if you want some chocolate, if you want some crisps, it's all in moderation.

想吃汉堡、巧克力或薯片都行,关键在适量。

I think that's the important part.

我觉得这才是重点。

My favourite foods, you know, I'm an East End boy, so I grew up eating pie and mash and liquor and jellied eels.

最喜欢的食物,你知道,我是在东伦敦长大的,从小就吃馅饼配土豆泥、肉汁还有冻鳗鱼。

That really is my favourite food of all time.

我一直很喜欢吃鳗鱼冻。

Parsnips.

欧洲萝卜。

Randomly enough, I don't like parsnip.

说来奇怪,我就是不喜欢吃欧洲萝卜。

I grow them in my garden, funnily enough, so it's a bit strange, but parsnips are something that I don't love.

好笑的是,偏偏我还在自家花园里种它,确实有点矛盾,但欧洲萝卜我真的喜欢不起来。

Pre-workout, actually I eat breakfast with my daughter every morning before I take her to school, so she has a bagel and cream cheese and cucumber, and I go for oatmeal and some berries.

训练前,我每天早上都会在女儿上学前陪她吃早餐,她吃贝果抹奶酪加黄瓜片,我就来碗燕麦配浆果。

I always have a protein shake with a little bit of creatine, coconut water, lots of ice, two bananas, almonds, and then that's it.

我总是会喝一杯蛋白粉加少量肌酸,椰子水、大量冰块、两根香蕉、还有杏仁,就这些了。

My go-to coffee order, it changes, actually.

至于咖啡,我点的口味经常换。

I have an espresso when I'm in London.

在伦敦,我喜欢来一杯浓缩。

When I'm in the countryside, I always have a latte with oat milk.

到了乡下,就必点燕麦拿铁。

But now my daughter has got me into matcha, well, my son and daughter have got me into matcha, and my order with that is oat milk, obviously matcha, and a little bit of honey, my honey.

不过现在我女儿把我带进抹茶坑,准确来说,我的儿子女儿一起安利我喝抹茶,我的标配是燕麦奶,加抹茶粉和一点点蜂蜜,我自己品牌的蜂蜜哦。

My love of cooking came from my mum.

我对烹饪的热爱来自于我的母亲。

I always used to cook with my mum at home and then obviously when I moved up to Manchester when I was 15 years old, I lived in lodgings for a few years and then I was able to buy my own house and I lived on my own for two or three years and I just cooked and I loved it, and it's something that I always felt that took me back to my childhood.

我小时候经常在家里和妈妈一起做饭,然后,我15岁搬到曼彻斯特时,在短期公寓住了几年,后来我有能力买了自己的房子,自己住了两三年,我就一直自己做饭,并且非常喜欢做饭,这让我觉得回到了童年。

You know, it was one thing being in the kitchen with my mum cooking and that's really what my love from cooking came from.

和妈妈一起在厨房里做饭,这真的就是我对烹饪热爱的来源。

A classic David Beckham dish, well obviously my wife eats differently to me and the kids.

我的经典菜肴,嗯,很显然我妻子的饮食习惯和我和孩子们不一样。

So my wife's would always be like a salt-baked fish or a grilled sea bass or something with some avocado and some greens and mine and the kids would always be, they love Italian food so I feel that I perfected the ragu, it would be like a bolognese.

我妻子经常吃像盐焗鱼或者烤海鲈鱼之类的菜,配上鳄梨和绿叶菜,而我和孩子们的菜呢,他们都爱吃意大利菜,所以我觉得我把肉酱(的做法)练得炉火纯青了,所以博洛尼亚肉酱面算是我的拿手菜吧。

My favourite food to grow in the garden?

我最喜欢在花园里种的食物?

We're growing garlic at the moment.

我们现在正在种大蒜。

I love garlic, but we've also got tomatoes and plums and onions and potatoes.

我很喜欢大蒜,但我们也有种番茄、李子、洋葱和土豆。

I think potatoes.

我觉得(我最喜欢种)土豆。

We've got like four different varieties of potatoes that we grow.

我们种了大概四种不同种类的土豆。

It's always exciting for me to see that.

看到院子里的土豆总是让我感到很兴奋。

Go-to burger order, good cheeseburger and chips.

我常点的汉堡,就是经典的芝士汉堡配薯条。

I don't think you can beat that.

我觉得没有什么比这更好的了。

What would it be?

(最完美的汉堡)是什么样呢?

Nothing too complicated.

没什么太复杂的。

A nice soft bun with a medium-rare burger, lettuce, tomato, raw onions, and ketchup and mayonnaise.

柔软的面包夹着五分熟的汉堡肉饼,配上生菜、番茄、生洋葱,还有番茄酱和蛋黄酱。

Not mayonnaise, sorry, mustard.

不是蛋黄酱,抱歉,是芥末酱。

Favorite protein.

最喜欢的蛋白质食物。

It changes, but I love a medium-rare steak and a nice chicken breast.

我的喜好会变,但我非常喜欢五分熟的牛排和美味的鸡胸肉。

Yeah.

是的。

Go-to comfort food, cheese and ham toastie and tomato soup.

我首选的慰藉美食:奶酪火腿吐司配番茄汤。

The best food smell in the world has to be a roast dinner.

这世界上最香的食物,就是烤肉大餐了。

Like I said, I'm very lucky.

就像我之前说的,我非常幸运。

My diet hasn't changed over the last 20, 30, 40 years, in all honesty.

说实话,过去20年、30年、40年,我的饮食习惯基本没变。

Obviously, it was more strict where I played professionally.

当然,在我踢职业足球的时候,饮食会严格得多。

展开阅读全文

更新时间:2025-07-27

标签:娱乐   贝克汉姆   球王   饮食   食物   欧洲   喜欢   土豆   大卫   女儿   番茄   肉酱

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020- All Rights Reserved. Powered By 61893.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302035593号

Top